PROCEDURE FOR THE RE-OPENING OF KUST WUDIL.
Reference to the recent intervention of the Executive Governor of Kano State Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje Ofr and the visitor to the University on the issue of penalty and medical screening Charges, it could be recalled that the visitor has supported all the students (both indegenes of Kano state and Non indegene) with payment of N4,000 each as medical screening charges.
His Excellency the Executive Governor also agreed to pay the sum of N3,000 each out of the N13,000 penalty for all Kano state Students.
In that light, Kano state students are requested to make a payment of N10,000 each while non indegene are to pay N13,000 into Zenith Bank Account: KUST REGISTRATION TRANSIT.
Account Number: 1130051170 between Monday 9th and Friday 27th July 2018 and collect a pin voucher. Students should use the Pin and log on the University Website www.Kustwudil.edu.ng
Use their respective registration number and download the following:
1. Payment Receipt
2. An undertaking form
3. Medical screening form
All students are to come for the screening with the above downloaded items and ensure that the undertaking form are duly filled and attested. The screening will be conducted in the following order:
1. FAAAT- Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st July 2018 at convocation arena.
2. FACMS- Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd August 2018 at Convocation arena.
3. FAEES- Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th August at Convocation arena.
4. FAENG- Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th August 2018 at convocation arena.
5. FASCI- Wednesday 8th and Thurday 9th August 2018 at convocation arena
6. FASTE- Friday 10th and Saturday 11th August at Convocation arena.
Students are advised to complete registration for 2017/2018 Academic Session on or before Friday 27th July 2018 while lectures commence on Monday 13th August 2018.